This exclusive, private guest experience is a behind-the-scenes glimpse into what really makes the farm, and the distillery, tick. Learn about the family history, the road that brought Kristi & James to the opening of Wiseacre, and all of their (mis)adventures since. This unique tour includes a welcome cocktail on arrival, which you’ll enjoy while you meet the barn critters (two donkeys, a cow and a flock of happy chickens). You’ll also learn why free-range eggs from pasture-raised hens are so different. Next, step into the warehouse, and see the first steps in the alcohol production process. Then, tour past the old vintage trucks, farm equipment and blacksmith shop. A few more steps and you’ll arrive at the tasting room and stillhouse, where you’ll learn how exactly a spirit becomes a spirit! Your tour will conclude with a private guided tasting in the sipping shack (off limits to all other visitors!)
The Meet The Maker Experience is available on Thurs or Fri from 10:30 am – 12:00 pm (max of one each week). Subject to availability.
$125 per person (+ taxes)
Minimum of 4 guests per tour, max of 6.
The experience includes:
– private, guided tour as detailed above
– one 750 ml bottle of your choice from our core spirits collection: Lazy Ass Vodka or R&D Series Gin
– 1/2 dozen free-range Wiseacre eggs
– 5% off on any additional spirit or merchandise purchases
– portion of tour price goes to our partner charity, the Child Advocacy Centre of Kelowna
Call 250-469-2203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about availability and to book.